The Local Loans for Local Foods listserv was created to allow participants in our in-person events to connect further after our gatherings.* We want the conversations to continue!
We invite interested borrowers to introduce themselves and their projects to the group.
Directions for signing up:
1) Go to https://lists.riseup.net/www/info/localloansforlocalfoods.
2) Click “Subscribe” on the left-hand side of the page.
3) Enter your email address where prompted.
4) Click on the validation link in the email sent to your account (email will be from “SYMPA”).
5) Your request will then be forwarded to the list owner for approval.
6) After you’re approved you will receive a welcome email with rules for participation.
7) Introduce yourself! Send a short introduction to the group by simply emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
*The purpose of this listserv is to provide a venue for people to share information related to making local loans to local food enterprises. This listserv is NOT to be used as a tool for the brokering of loans.
If you have any technical difficulties signing up for or using the listserv at any point, please let us know at email@example.com.